Our Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) is Mr Lloyd.
If you would like more information on this area then please contact Mr Lloyd on 0121 748 9760.
Please see your June 2018 eBulletin for information on what’s happening in and around the borough for families.
This month’s edition includes:
- Summer Reading Challenge – this year’s summer holiday theme announced… ‘Mischief Makers’
- Solihull Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment – results now published
- Chelmsley Wood Reading Den – a new space created for fostered and adopted children and young people
- Draft, Knowle, Dorridge & Bentley Heath Neighbourhood Plan – Solihull Council would like to hear your views
- June events guide – find out what’s taking place for families throughout the month
To view this month’s events guide, please click here
To view this month’s eBulletin, please click here
Solihull Family Information Service
Parents’ Network – Summer Activities Booklets 2018
Please see this year’s Summer Activities Booklets for information on what’s happening in the borough for families during the school summer holidays. They include:
- Ofsted registered holiday schemes
- Activities and events for families
PLUS similar to previous years we have also produced an out of borough booklet, so that families can enjoy activities and events taking place in our neighbouring boroughs too!
To view the above activities booklets please click here
Provision Map by Area of Need and Wave of Support:
Solihull SENDIAS Information
Solihull SENDIAS offer a free confidential and impartial service for children and young people with Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) and their parents and carers. We are legally trained to offer information advice and support to children, Young People & their parents, to help them make informed decisions and play an active role in their own or their child’s education. We explain SEND processes and procedures in straight-forward language so everyone knows what to expect and what part they play’
Contact us via
Telephone: 0121 516 5173
Please find our Latest Newsletter here: